How We Work
All you need to do is contact us and we will take care of the rest:
- One of our language consultants will meet you at your offices, our offices or your home to discuss and assess your levels and needs. This meeting is, of course, non-binding and free of charge.
- If you are arranging group courses for your organisation, a meeting will be arranged with each participant to discuss and assess individual levels and needs, and groups will be formed accordingly.
- Writing tests will also be provided if relevant.
- A course proposal, with price, will be sent for your approval.
- Materials and a course programme will be prepared to suit specific levels and goals.
- The allocated course instructor will meet with you at the times and location which suit you best.
- At regular, pre-agreed intervals we will update you on hours completed, attendance and progress.
- Participants will be invited to complete a mid-course evaluation and feedback will be given.
- Teachers will complete a final report including a recommendation for further learning. Certificates can also be issued.
- Participants will be invited to complete an end-of-course evaluation and feedback will be given.
Click here to send us an email or call us to make your appointment with the relevant language consultant. We will be happy to answer all your questions at this meeting, so that you can make an informed choice about whether to choose a language course with BLS.